~Midnight Blossom~ ~Midnight Blossom~

Great job

Consistent in the art work and has a very moving pacing and has managed to reach a part of anyone who has watched it. The music is most fitting for it and the subtitles make it it much easier to follow.
Once again a great job deserving a 10/10 score.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

I like this

Personal note:
very impressive what u have there. I seriously envy u. I am going to learn flash and make something cool. And u are my inspiration as well as some few others u may know. Keep doing what u do and i hope to see more.

A nice sort video with a graphic layout. Kinda reminds me of Madness series. I see this title becoming as popular as the madness series. The boss fight was amazing with some nice moves coming through. I was wishing that the super combo that was given will finish with Ultraaaaaa coooommmmbooooooo!!!! but all an all u got full score form me both ways.

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

very hilarious

a beautiful way to represent America. Dont u just love how they go and break off anyone who defies them :). God bless America...God bless Ghana :P

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:P.

:D.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

absolutely excellent

Beautiful art work coupled with great effects a fighting styles has made this one of my favourites. Names sound a bit off but what the heck! it's the content that matters. I see a chance of a sequel.

Would there be a sequel i am soooooo looking forward to it.

Swatting Terrorism Swatting Terrorism

hilarious

funny with a good visual style too.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Impressive

I loved the storyline and how well the animation played into it. The music was for me not appropriate for the setting. Anyway that is a minor issue which i feel should not hurt your overall score of 10/10 and 5/5.
I hope to see more from u and your colleagues.

ninja kool awesome yeah ninja kool awesome yeah

clever

clever little animation. needs a purpose or storyline or else it becomes easily forgotten.

Usatei Usatei

good

Video need subtitles. English more preferably :)

Serial Killers part 2 Serial Killers part 2

LoLz

funny video. a classic interaction with stupid people. wouldn't it be cool if real life was like that hahahaha.

Theories and Practice Theories and Practice

A rare beauty

Very rarely does one find such a well thought out and informative flash. I think u deserve a Nobel price for the message u carried out in this flash video. Keep on doing what you do best and i assure u it will pay off. Kudos from me and well done.

Thank you for such a beautiful piece.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks a lot wunamon! It's just a simple message so I don't think it deserves a Nobel prize just yet lol. But maybe someday if it is carried out by inspired people like you, we all could live in a better place. Thanks again for the great review! :-)